Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Christmas Shadow Box


I wanted to share with you a project I made LIVE on Heartfelt Creations
Facebook page before I went on holiday!
You can watch the video HERE to see all the measurement and
how I made this wrap around shadow box.


I was inspired by the one Rajni Chawala made when these
Foldout Card blanks and dies were released.
I finally got to make one too!


I made a pocket on the inside so messages and photo's can be added.


And the shadow box itself I put all the presents inside to make it feel as though they 
were beneath the tree Christmas morning!

I wanted to create a story from the front, it's like you are looking inside through the window
and then when you open it up you see all the gifts and the little girl
by the Christmas tree. Of course I used lots of glitter on this!!! lol! 

I had such crafty fun with this project! I can't believe I have only just used this shadow box now when it was released last year! 

Have lots of crafty fun!

I used the following stamps and dies to make my project.

2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.