Wednesday, June 14, 2017

EZ coloring tips for the Classic Wedding collection


It's Heartfelt Wednesday and we have a new release today!
Yay, I'm so excited for the Classic Wedding collection!

I put together a very very quick card as I wanted
to do a tutorial on an EZ way to colour the bride and groom for you!
Sometimes with new collections it can be daunting to know just where to
begin for your colouring. I still get the jitters when I pick up
my alchohol markers .............! 


Step 1: Stamp the image in black ink onto white card
and using a precision dauber colour the  bouquet with Brilliance Coral ink.


Step 2: Using silver ink and the precision dauber add some shading 
to the folds of the dress and the waistline.


Step 3: Colour the brides hair. As it is under a veil
don't colour it too heavily, keep it light so it looks
as though it is under the veil. I used a Dove Blender pen for this
with the Toffee Crunch ink.


Step 4: I added a little of the pink shading to the silver areas.
But not much! Using the fine tip with the dries clear glue follow the 
fold lines of the dress and veil and add dots on the bouquet and then cover in glitter.
Shake away the glitter and leave to dry.


Use your images on your wedding projects and have lots of crafty fun!

Click HERE for the whole wedding collection from Heartfelt Creations.








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...and thanks for the colouring tips...you are a wonder. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.