Wednesday, November 30, 2016

For a friend!


It's Wednesday and here is my card this week for Heartfelt Creations!
Can you tell I LOVE this image!! Lol project no:3 with it!! 
Well I do have a Westie and I can't resist!!! lol!!!

It's been ages since I did some colouring......... 
I thought I had better get on and do some lol!!! 

Make sure you stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog
there are as always amazing projects for you! 
Click HERE to go to the blog. 


To make my card I used the following: 
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCDP1-272 Pampered Pooch Paper Pad
HCPC-3761 - You're Paw-fect
HCPC-3656 Delightful Daisies Cling Stamp
HCD1-760 Delightful Daisy Die
ANC850 Spring Bling Prills (Lemon Chiffon)
TSMP800 Mement Rich Cocoa ink pad
159723 Art Institute Dries Clear glue

Other Products Used : Brown and White card, Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens Pink Lace,
True Black, Soft Brown, Daffodil, Blender, Muted Brown, Pearl Blue, Ice Grey2,
Earth Brown and Ivory

Create a 7" x 5" tent fold card using the brown card. Cut a piece of white card 
4 14/16" x 6 14/16". Cut a piece of paper from the pad 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and adhere 
them to the card. Cut two pieces of brown card, one 2 3/4" x 5" and one 5 3/4" x 2 10/16".
Cut two pieces of white card 2/16" smaller on each side to layer on the brown card and then
again with the papers from the paper pad. Adhere the layers and adhere to the card. Stamp and 
colour the image and cut 3 5/16" x 3 3/4" Cut a piece of brown card 3 1/2" x 3 14/16", layer
and adhere the image to your card. Cut two sentiments from the paper pad and adhere to the card.
Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers and leaves. Adhere prills into the centre of your flowers
and glitter the petals. Cut another piece of white card 6 14/16" x 4 14/16" and adhere to the inner
of the card. Cut a piece of paper 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and adhere to the inner of your card. Your project
is now complete.

7 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. Liz. I am a cat person, but these images are very cute. I think I might be collecting all the next new ones as I am very into nature, wild life and trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. georgeous image and I love the bones on the design paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you made this card awhile back...but I am just getting to view it in more detail now. I was wondering what the inside of the card looks(ed) like. Are you able to post a photo of this or just tell me I suppose. I really like it. And the daisies look so fun. Thanks, Liz Ford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz I don't have this card anymore sadly! But if I see it at CHA I will take a pic for you! I used a pice of the 12" x 12" papers from the Pampered Pooch paper pad to get the pattern of the daisies on the inner to contrast those I made for the front. Big hugs xxxx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.