Thursday, September 15, 2016

Relax ......


Thought I would share this card I made the other day for my friend!
I know I have been missing from here and I'm sorry!
I am working on getting some posts up! 

Of course I made this with Heartfelt Creations papers, stamps and dies!
It's an eclectic mix as there are a few collections here! 

I was sorting through my papers the other day and I just had to 
use this card front from the Celebrate the Journey paper pad.
I had no idea what else I was going to do just I wanted to use the paper!
Lol ever have that happen too? I bet there are lots of you that do! 

Lol A few years ago everything I made was pink and there was no blue!
I just looked up at my shelf of recent makes and thy are all blues!!!
Lol I have a pink one to share next but I have to wait until I have given my Aunt her card!
Soon I promise!

Hope you are having lots of crafty fun!
I have been drooling over the next few releases from Heartfelt Creations
Oooh and there is .......... oops I nearly said! lol!
Let's just say you won't be disappointed! 
Hugsxxx


2 comments:

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.