Sunday, December 28, 2014

Great Effects with Ink and Glue


Make great effects with inks and glue !!! 
The more you do this the better effects you get !!

You will need inks, clear drying glue, blenders, white card and 
the tag die from the luggage and tags die set.

1. Die cut your tag and ink lightly colours of your choice.
( I chose Peeled Paint and Victorian Velvet Distress ink)
2. Put glue lightly in a pattern on your tag and smudge with your
finger. The more you do the better patterns you can create!!
LEAVE GLUE TO DRY it wont work if its still wet.
3. Ink over the tag again.
4. Rub off the excess ink, it doesn't stay on over the glue!
5. Decorate your tag! 


I used Arianna Blooms stamp and dies for my flowers and leaves,
ribbons to match my inks and I cut a tag from the Romantique Garden 
papers that toned in nicely to sit behind my tag. Added
a sentiment also from the same paper pad and its done!

Have fun with this !!! Liz


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea, Liz! Great effect! Your tag is gorgous as always you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag and what a great technique. I'm definitely going to give this a go! Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.