Friday, May 02, 2014

Have a beautiful day.


I made this card for a friend's birthday.
I hope they will like it.....

I used the Spellbinder Mystical Embrace die to make the card.
Ooh ......... loving it !!

I cut a piece of paper from the Daphne Collection
by Heartfelt Creations to fit inside the lovely swirls.
I then cut a smaller piece of white card and 
adhered using 3D glue adhering the ribbon around it.

I then cut the dies from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.
Stamping the Sentiment from Heartfelt Creations Expressions Stamp set
Again adhered using 3D glue.

I stamped the Sun kissed fleur and Open Leafs from Heartfelt Creations.
I inked them with Victorian Velvet Distress inks for the flowers,
and Peeled Paint Distress inks for the leaves.
I added a pearl gem to the centre and glittered them.
Adhered to the card and voila !

Happy Crafting !

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation,very elegant.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, what a beautiful card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly wonderful!
    I´m following your blog by bloglovin and I like your cards very much.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.