Saturday, March 22, 2014

Life is a gift


Here is my first card for the Crafter's Companion Die'sire team !
I decided I would do a White on White card
with the beautiful Pearlised card. Wow it embosses beautifully !

I just LOVE this sunflower !!! So easy to make too !!
I had great fun making this card and using new things !

Crafter's Companion

Remember the new Create a Card dies are released tomorrow
On Create and Craft!
Watch Leann Chivers at Noon on The Tool Shed!

Here is my card recipe:
Knit one Pearl one embossing folder
Die'sire Stamen
Die'sire Leaf Swirls
Die'sire leaf 2
Die'sire Sunflower large
Die'sire Sunflower small
Die'sire Chantilly Lace stamping frame
Sentimentals - Ornate
Centura Pearl Snow white, hint of silver
3D Decoupage glue
Tacky glue

5 comments:

  1. fabulous card....love the flowers...the embossing and that lovely sentiment.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie, a really stunning card, I love the Sunflowers! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your first projects, adore the sunflowers card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card! I pinned this to my white on white board ages ago and apologize for never commenting. Your layering is gorgeous! Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah bless, thank you! Have a great Day. Hugs liz

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.