Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Birthday


This is my second post for today, please scroll down to
see my card for The Stamping Boutique !!
Here is my third and final project this week
for Heartfelt Creations !
I know ....... I'm stuck on the colours purple and white !!!
I think its because they were my Grandmas Colours and 
I'm really missing her at the moment, it would be her birthday soon.

I was bought Spellbinder dies for Valentines !!
YEAH !!!!! 
So I had to use them straight away of course !!! lol !
So I thought I would make a very quick and easy card
for this week at Heartfelt Creations.


This really did take me about 20 mins to make !

So ...... Have you been and checked out the blog yet ???
You really should there is some amazing designs there !
Click on the pic below.

Heartfelt Creations

To make the card I did the and used the following :
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
HCD 743 Raindrops On Roses
354806 Standard Circle
HCPC 3583 Adorned in Roses PreCut set
452255 Grand Calibur

Other Products Used : Spellbinders Adorning Sqaures, white card, glitter glue,
pearl gems, purple ink.

Using white folded card, make a card using the largest die from the Adorning square.
Cut another single die and adhere to the card. Using the two largest dies together
cut using white card. Ink and glitter the edges and adhere to your card. Cut
a lattice piece from the Raindrops die set and ink and glitter the edges. Adhere
to your card. Stamp the sentiment and die cut using a circle die. Ink and glitter
the edges and adhere to your card. Stamp, cut, shape, colour and glitter your flowers 
and leaves. Add pearls to the flower centre's and adhere the flowers and leaves to
your card. Your project is now complete.

Happy crafting !!



3 comments:

  1. I always smile when I come to your beautiful blog...This card is just fabulous. I love the way you use white space, and I can almost smell those glorious flowers! FYI...we call our sweet daughter Lizzie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, Liz! Your flowers are so beautiful! Great 20 minute card! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.