Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Easter Box - Heartfelt Wednesday



Here is the first of two  projects I made this week for Heartfelt Creations.
I am just LOVING the New collection Raindrops on Roses.
Stop by their blog to check out the amazing inspiration.

Heartfelt Creations

I just love these dies, I know they are going to be a favourite!
I Chose my egg to co-ordinate with my box !


Stop by tomorrow to see my other project.
To make the basket I used and did the following.
There are lots more pics as you scroll down !!

HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCUt set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 736 Classic leaf die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut set 
459222 Paper Blossoms Tools
HCD 743 Raindrops On Roses
HCDP1 240 Raindrops On Roses Paper Pad
HCPC 3585 Raindrops On Rosettes PreCut set
452255 Grand Calibur


Other Products Used : Hot glue and gun, glitter glue, beads,
distress inks, applicator, white card, tissue paper, Easter Egg.



Using white card cut a square 8 1/4" x 8 1/4". Score 2" along each side.
Stamp your rose image on each side using a piece of card to stop any 
of the image going onto the base. Cut and make into a box base. 
Glitter glue over the stamped image to add sparkle. Die cut
4 of the decorative pieces and adhere inside the box so they form a 
pretty edge. Adhere ribbon around the edge of the box. Die cut a 
lattice piece and adhere a length of ribbon over it. Stamp, cut and colour
leaves. Stamp, cut. colour add beads and glitter the flowers. Adhere
the leaves and flowers around the box and on the lattice piece. Tie a 
bow and adhere to the side of the lattice piece. Cut, glitter and adhere
a tag from the paper pad to the lattice piece. Place tissue paper
inside the box, tie the lattice piece around an Easter Egg and place in the box.
Your project is now complete.


I really hope you like this.
 My daughter wants me to make her one for Easter !!
Mmm ............. the egg will be gone in 2 seconds !!

Happy crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I just love the colors, and it is going to make a wonderful Easter gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz your Easter gift box is exquisite x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz I have become a huge fan of your beautiful work. This little basket is so cleverly made and beautiful, too. Love the way you thought to use the die cuts. You are a very clever gal! Hope everything is going well with your grandson. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Liz! I love lots of white and purple flowers are beautiful with it! Your box is so creative, I'd be wanting one for Easter too! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.